Thursday, April 11, 2013

Journal #4: The Joy of Organization

Never have I been happier to be cursed with OCD. As producer, I feel extremely proud of my work on my group's project, Head Games. Even though I went to the SkillsUSA trip in San Diego last weekend, I still got my breakdowns and schedule done while the other producers failed. I also helped organize a group of extras together for our first shoot on Thursday and kept the shoot on schedule. Our group successfully finished our first day of shooting with only small hitches along the way. I feel everyone is working to the best of their ability, and I am extremely confident that our movie will soon be ready to be screened at numerous film festivals. Piero is an amazing cinematographer, Laura Macias is on top of continuity, Jeanette and Laura Menchaca are focused on their sound design project, and Amber is guiding everyone (including myself) to greatness. I cannot wait to continue filming next week and weekend. This film is going to be incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment