Thursday, April 18, 2013

Journal #5: Things Have Gotten...Complicated

This week of filming was rather shaky. While I could not be there on Saturday due to my plans out of town, I was told as soon as I got to school on Monday that we had to reshoot. I immediately scheduled this for the 27th of April. On Tuesday, our shoot went well despite the fact that Piero forgot his tripod. Laura Menchaca and I were "human tripods" so Piero could film. On Wednesday, however, I was severely disappointed. We were supposed to shoot our fight scene that day. Our main actors were there along with our main crew members. However, Laura Menchaca and her boyfriend, who was playing the bully, did not show. We tried to contact her, but she did not answer phone calls or texts. She never apologized for not showing up, which bothers me even more. I know now not to rely on her. The bright side is that I've found that Laura Macias is a very trustworthy person. I am happy she is our editor. I'm excited to continue shooting and to see the final product when Laura is done with it!

2 comments:

  1. It sucks. I hate how our grades do kinda rely on other people. If one person, doesn't do his/her job, we all suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry! This is such a big project and its horrible when something happens that you cannot control. Hopefully, everything will turn out all right.

    ReplyDelete