Thursday, March 14, 2013

Journal #2: Writing is Revising

This week, Amber and I fixed our treatment and created our beat sheet. Before this assignment, I had never heard of a beat sheet before. It was refreshing to experience something new and explore a different aspect of writing. Although the beat sheet is simple, it provides a clear outline of what needs to be done in the screenplay and how many scenes will need to be done in production. I really like the organization of the beat sheet and the simplicity of it.

Amber and I are still working extremely well together. We continue to come up with solutions and fixes to our plotholes and are both open to eachother's suggestions. I feel that our story is very strong, and I am excited to finalize it in a screenplay.

I hope that everyone will enjoy the finalized story Amber and I come up with and that it will be produced. I am going to try my absolute hardest to finally get one of my screenplays produced at Kennedy. Hopefully my wish will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment